Cheadle Catholic Infant School is committed to ensuring that we are transparent about the ways in which we use your personal information and that we have the right controls in place to ensure it is used responsibly and is kept safe from inappropriate access, theft or misuse. Please read our Privacy Notices below to see how and why we collect and process our data. We only keep your personal information for as long as the law specifies.
Under the new GDPR legislation, you have the right to:
- see and know what data is being held
- to fix any errors in the data held
- to choose to have the data erased
- to stop data being used for certain purposes
- to move a copy of the data elsewhere or to complain about how your data is use
It is important that you know your rights but please remember that some rights are overridden by the necessity of key school functions. If you want to make a Subject Access Request (SAR) please read the Data Subject Rights Policy before completing one of the forms below:
If you require a paper copy of any of the forms above, please contact the school office.