Love~ Respect~ Shine: Our Shared Vision
At Cheadle Catholic Infant School we offer a broad, balanced and creative curriculum. Our aim is to provide secure foundations for future learning, We want to ensure that our children acquire skills, knowledge and understanding through a love of learning. We want to nurture a belief that nothing is impossible and that all barriers to learning can be overcome. Our ambition for all our children is for them to be happy, respectful, loving, caring, confident and resilient learners who will grow up to be inspirational adults who will shine in all that they do.
All of the staff work very hard to make lessons interesting and to help every child find their best way of learning. As a result we have a wonderful school full of happy, well behaved children who are a pleasure to teach.
Cheadle Catholic Infant School provides the opportunity for our children and families to love and be loved:
'We love because He first loved us.' 1John 4:19
We do this by:
- Creating a caring Catholic community in which all members can grow in love, trust and respect for one another.
- Providing a curriculum and learning environment where every child feels loved, safe and cared for.
- Providing a curriculum and learning environment where every child loves to come to school and loves to learn.
- Providing opportunities for children to show love for each other and God's world.
Cheadle Catholic Infant School ensures that all children, families and stakeholders are respected and valued. We do this by:
- Ensuring that each member of our Catholic school community feels special and is given the opportunity to shine as a child of God.
- Providing a happy, safe school where everyone is respected and listened to.
- Providing a curriculum where children are encouraged to develop mutual respect and tolerance for each other.
- Encouraging children to challenge any discriminatory behaviour.
- Celebrating and rejoicing in our similarities and differences
Cheadle Catholic Infant School encourages all children to 'shine' and achieve in all that they do.
We do this by:
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum which enables children to fully develop their talents, gifts and skills.
- Providing a curriculum will provide secure foundations for future learning.
- Nurturing confidence and high self esteem.
- Having high expectations of every child and member of staff in school.
- Ensuring that our curriculum provides opportunities for our children to become confident, resilient and independent learners.
- Regularly celebrating the talents and achievements of all of our children.
- Providing opportunities for our children to develop the skills that will help them to succeed in life.
- Encouraging our children to be aspirational, enjoy challenge, determined, positive and reflective. We link these values to our growth mind set characters:
Aspiration: Billy Brain
Challenge: Charlie Challenge
Determination : Determined Dan
Positivity: Positive Pat
Reflection: Ricky Reflector